DISK HARROW OF GD-3.6
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
In recent years, in agriculture of many countries farmers avoid plowing, carrying out a deep disking of the soil as the main operation. Using this technology and observing a crop rotation, it is possible to make a plowed land once in four years. As a result expenses of time and fuel decrease. And also moisture losses decrease, and process of a soil erosion is excluded.
These advantages are provided for the account:
- Reductions of technological passes
- Decrease in specific fuel consumption by Hectare
- Increase of productivity
The disk harrow meeting the requirements of the new technology released by JSC Moldagrotekhnika
GD-3,6 is. The harrow is intended for processing of soils after cleaning of various cultures, processing of layers after plowing, integral lands, and also hulling of an eddish.
The design features of a harrow of GD-3.6 providing it above-mentioned advantages:
- Replaces plowing, due to processing of the soil with depth to 20 cm that is reached by the following features:
- V-shaped arrangement of batteries
- adjustment of an angle of attack ot15 to 30 degrees
- harrow weight in 3300 kg provides pressure upon each disk of 110 kg (BDT-3 and BDT-7 on only 61 kg).
- Equipment of a harrow the crushing module which does it by the multioperational unit, consists from:
- Two passive mills - the lumps providing dyeing remaining after a disking.
- Two zubovy modules - the massifs providing leveling, creates the layer interfering moisture evaporation.
As a result thanks to these two operations we receive well processed layers and we exclude operation of cultivations.
3. Increase of frame designs of the unit thanks to welding among a kargon (the 72nd argon and 18% of CO2) an obmednenny wire.
4. The warranty period of operation is increased from 12 to 18 months and includes providing with spare parts.
5. Economic indicators:
- Economy of fuel. It is necessary for plowing 20,1kg/hectare, and when using a harrow only of 9 kg/hectare, we receive economy on processing of 100 hectares in 1,11tonn diesel fuel.
- Plus economy of fuel and time due to reduction of technological operations.